The psychological service offers:
- diagnosis of the individual characteristics of the cognitive development of each student;
- individual correctional and developmental classes;
- systematic monitoring of changes in the neurodynamic characteristics of each child in the learning process;
- observation of the psychoemotional and social component of a child’s life within the school;
- diagnostic measures to identify individual psycho-emotional characteristics and their impact on the learning process and socialization;
- individual advisory and educational work with children, teachers and parents;
- pre-profile, career guidance activities.
The results of psychological studies are used to adjust pedagogical activity in order to create the most comfortable conditions for the development of each child.